In order to assure the maximum comfort and safety of all guests, we ask for your cooperation in observing the following rules and regulations (hereinafter referred to as” House Regulations”) in accordance with the “General Conditions for Accommodations, Article 10”.
If a guest does not observe House Regulations, the Hotel may choose not to permit further use by the guest of Facilities in the Hotel. Also, kindly note that Guests may be held liable for damage in the event of an accident arising from neglect of these regulations House Regulations.
For your safety and security
- Please do not bring any heating, cooking equipment and irons in your room.
- Please do not smoke in the bed or at any other place easily can be fire.
- Others that will cause fire are strictly prohibited.
- Please see the inside of your guest room door for map of emergency escape routes from your room.
- When leaving your room, don’t forget to bring your room key and please make sure the door is locked. (Automatically lockable door)
- Please be sure to use the door latch while in your room, especially before you go to sleep. Please answer a knock at the door with the door latch attached or using door scope. When in doubt contact the reception desk.
- Please note that guests who are not registered are not allowed to visit and see after 10:00 pm.
- It is strictly prohibited that the guests who are not registered stay at the Hotel.
- For the safety of the guests, the hotel shall make a phone call or visit to your room if you have not been in touch for an extended period of time, even if a "Do not disturb" card is displayed outside the door. In addition, please note that if deemed necessary, we will have no other choice but enter your room if we receive no response from you or during emergency cases.
Regarding Valuables and Unclaimed Articles
- The Hotel requests that Guests use safe deposit boxes for all valuables. We cannot assume responsibility for loss or theft of articles that are not deposited with us. The room safe is operated and controlled by the Guest. The Hotel takes no responsibility for the contents placed there by the Guest. Also, we cannot accept to keep items such as works of art and antiques.
- The Hotel reserves the right to dispose of all articles left behind, lost or unclaimed, in accordance with Government Law.
Regarding Payment for Service
- Please settle payments in cash, traveler's checks, hotel voucher, credit cards, electronic money or coupons which are acceptable to the management. The Hotel may ask for immediate payment when bills due exceed an amount set by the management.
- Please contact the reception in advance if you plan to change the number of staying days. In the case of extension, please pay for the number of days of extension.
- Please show your room key to the cashier when you sign bills or chits at the Hotel's restaurants and bars.
- The hotel may request the Guest to pay a deposit for hotel charges upon arrival.
- Please note that we cannot respond to checks other than traveling checks or currency exchange.
- We observe a no gratuity policy for our hotel staff.
- Please do not bring onto the facilities any of the following.
- Dogs, cats, birds, or other animals or pets( such as guide dogs or assistance dogs are not included).
- explosive and flammable items, such as gunpowder, gasoline, etc
- Articles with offensive odors.
- Unregistered firearms and swords, illegal drugs and other articles, possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Japan.
- Luggage or goods of unusually large size or in unusually large quantities.
- Any other items which possession of is prohibited by law.
- Creating a disturbance which annoys other guests and gambling are not permitted in the Hotel.
- The lobby or the guestrooms are not to be used as showrooms, business offices, exhibition, party, or any other uses for business or assembly.
- Please do not place in or let hang from the windows items that may detract from the appearance of the Hotel.
- Distributing advertising materials or selling goods to other guests in the Hotel is not permitted.
- Please do not to use equipment and fixtures for purposes other than intended and do not take out these from where they are.
- Please note that unauthorized publications for business purposes of photographs taken on the Facilities may be subject to legal action.
- Please do not place any personal belongings in the lobby or passageways of the Hotel.
- Please refrain from leaving our hotel secret facilities in Pajama, underwear, slippers or the like.
- Except in emergency situations, please refrain from using the emergency staircases, going up to the roof, entering areas where there is machinery.
- Minors are not permitted to stay at the Hotel without parental or guardian consent.
- Please refrain from leaving only minors (under 20 years old) in the guest room or facilities in the hotel when you go out.
- Regardless of whether intentionally or not, you will be charged for any damage or loss of the Hotel’s property caused by you or by your guests.
- The Hotel is entirely non-smoking. Please do not smoke outside of smoking areas.
- )Please do not throw away stuff from roof top or window of your room. The Hotel may refuse accommodations to persons who did it.
Please note that the hotel manager may request you to leave the hotel in the event of the above.
Regarding organized crime groups, organized crime group members and the risk of violating public order
- Usage of the Hotel by organized crime groups or organized crime group members, etc．prescribed in the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members enacted on March 1st, 1992.
- 2) When Guests are discovered to belong to a member of gang which is associated with a gang or other violence-related organization or antisocial force.
- When violence, threats, blackmail, coercion or similar behavior is reported (also any person who has exhibited, or was responsible for such behavior in the past).
- When the Hotel believes that a person is behaving in an extremely erratic or irresponsible manner (e.g., a person suffering from a mental or other condition who is not in control of the Guests actions, or a person with diminished capacity as a result of drug use), may endanger the life of, cause harm to, disturb or annoy other Hotel Guests and patrons.
- When the Hotel discovers that Guests have a history of any behavior similar to that mentioned above.
The Hotel will refuse accommodation immediately in the following cases. If after a reservation is made or during utilization of the hotel ties to organized crime are discovered, service will be refused at that point in time.
Article 1.Scope of application
- Agreements between the hotel and guest concerning the guest’s accommodations and any other related agreements will be subject to the Accommodation Conditions written herein. Decision on matters not specified herein will be based on related laws and commonly established practices.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause, a special agreement may take precedence when the hotel accepts it and it does not go against law or common practices.
Article 2.Application for accommodation agreement
- To apply for an accommodation agreement with the hotel, a guest is required to provide the hotel with the following information.
- Guest name
- Date(s) of stay and scheduled arrival time
- Accommodation charges (basically subject to the indicated in Table 1 below)
- a. Applicant name and address
b. Name and address of other person paying the accommodation charges
- Other matters that the hotel deems necessary
- The hotel considers a new application for an accommodation agreement to have been made when the guest requests extension of his/her stay beyond the date indicated in item 2 of the previous clause.
Article 3.Conclusion etc. of accommodation agreement
- An accommodation agreement may be considered official when the hotel approves the application indicated in the previous article. However, this does not apply if the hotel provides evidence of the absence of its approval.
- When an accommodation agreement is concluded in accordance with the provisions of the previous clause, the guest is required to pay an application fee by the date specified by the hotel. The fee amount is specified by the hotel and will not exceed the total amount due indicated in Table 1 below for the relevant period of stay.
- An application fee will first be appropriate to the accommodation charges the guest will finally pay. Any situations to which Articles 6 and 17 apply may involve penalty and damage compensation in this order. The remaining amount, if any, will be refunded at the time of payment made in accordance with the provisions of Article 12.
- If a guest fails to pay the application fee indicated in the second clause by the date specified by the hotel in accordance with the provisions of the same clause, the accommodation agreement with the guest is no longer effective. However, this will apply only where the hotel informs the guest of the deadline for payment of the application fee.
Article 4.Special agreements not requiring payment of an application fee
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the second clause of the previous article, the hotel may accept a special agreement that does not require payment of an application fee, indicated in the same clause, after conclusion of the agreement.
- If the hotel does not require payment of an application fee as indicated in the second clause of the previous article and does not specify a deadline for payment of that fee in accepting an application for an accommodation agreement, the hotel may be deemed as accepting the special agreement indicated in the previous clause.
Article 5.Rejection of an accommodation agreement
- The hotel may reject an accommodation agreement if:
- The application fails to comply with the Accommodation Conditions
- Rooms are occupied and no vacancy is available
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is suspected of violating laws, public order or morals related to his/her accommodations
- The person intending to stay at the hotel verbally or behaviorally causes significant disturbance to other guests
- The person intending to stay at the hotel makes illegal demands of the hotel or its staff, or makes unreasonable demands
- The person intending to stay at the hotel cannot be accommodated due to natural disaster, equipment failure or other unavoidable reasons
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is too intoxicated to speak or behave normally and may disturb other guests
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is deemed to obviously have an infectious disease or other toxic or contagious illness
- The hotel will not conclude an accommodation agreement if;
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is a member of a gang or is associated with a gang or other violence-related organization or antisocial force
- The person intending to stay at the hotel is associated with a gang or with a corporation or organization controlled by a gang
Article 6.Rights of guest to cancel an accommodation agreement
- A guest may request that the hotel cancel his/her accommodation agreement.
- If a guest cancels part or all of his/her accommodation agreement due to a cause attributable to him/her, the hotel will charge the guest a penalty in accordance with Table 2 below. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- If a guest fails to arrival, without notice, by 8 p.m. on the arrival date (or by two hours after the expected arrival time the guest previously indicated), the relevant accommodation agreement may be regarded as having been cancelled by the guest.
Article 7. Rights of hotel to cancel an accommodation agreement
- The hotel may cancel an accommodation agreement if:
- The guest is deemed as possibly engaging in or is suspected of having engaged in an act that goes against laws, public order or morals related to his/her accommodations
- The guest verbally or behaviorally causes significant disturbance to other guests
- The guest makes illegal demands of the hotel or its staff, or makes unreasonable demands
- The guest cannot be accommodated due to natural disaster or other unavoidable reasons
- The guest is too intoxicated to speak or behave normally and may disturb other guests
- The guest is deemed to obviously have an infectious disease or other toxic or contagious illness
- The guest engages in any act that is prohibited as per the rules of the hotel
- The hotel will cancel an accommodation agreement if:
- The guest is a member of gang is associated with a gang or other violence-related organization or antisocial force
- The guest is associated with a gang or a corporation or organization controlled by a gang
- If the hotel cancels an accommodation agreement in accordance with the provisions of the first or second clause, the concerned guest is not charged for services etc. that he/she has not received.
Article 8.Registration of accommodations
- Immediately upon arrival, the guest is required to fill in a registration form at the front desk, providing all of the following information.
- Guest name, age, address, and occupation
- Nationality, passport number, point of entry and date of entry into Japan for a non-resident of Japan
- Departure date and scheduled departure time
- Other matters the hotel deems necessary
- If a guest intends to use travelers’ checks, hotel vouchers, a credit card or other non-cash means to make the payment indicated in Article 12, he/she is required to show it at the time of making registration as indicated in the previous clause.
Article 9.Available hours of guestroom rooms
- Rooms are available for accommodation between from 3 p.m. until the following day at 11 a.m. (or 3 p.m. to the following 11 a.m. for group guests). Guest staying in the hotel for two or more consecutive days may use the room all day except on the arrival and departure day. Some packages involve restrictions on check-in/checkout time.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous clause, the hotel may allow a guest to use a room outside the hours specified in the previous clause. This involves an additional payment of the entire amount of the relevant accommodation charges as follows:
- Up to 3 hours: 30% of room charge
- Up to 6 hours: 50% of room charge
- More than 6 hours: 100% of room charge
Article 10.Observance of rules
In the hotel’s building and premises, guests are required to observe the rules that the hotel stipulates and indicates within the hotel.
Article 11.Service hours
- Details of service hours of the hotel’s facilities are written in the hotel brochure, notices, Guest Service Guide (available in each guest room) and other media.
- Service hours indicated in the previous clause may be temporarily changed due to unavoidable reasons. When this happens, appropriate action will be taken to inform the guest of the change.
- The breakdown and method of calculation of accommodation charges etc. are indicated in Table 1 below.
- The accommodation charges etc. indicated in the previous clause must be paid at the front desk before the guest’s departure or when the hotel claims them, by means of cash, travelers’ checks accepted by the hotel, hotel vouchers, credit card or certain other forms of payment.
- Accommodation charges will be claimed even if a guest does not stay at the hotel at his/her discretion after a room was provided and became available for use by the guest.
Article 13.Hotel's liability
- The hotel will compensate for any damages incurred by a guest as a result of the hotel’s fulfilling or failing to fulfill an accommodation agreement or other related agreement. However, this may not apply when the damage is not deemed as attributable to the hotel.
Article 14.Unavailability of a booked room
- In the event the hotel is unable to provide a guest with a room that was booked for the guest, the hotel will, based on the guest’s consent ensure that the guest can stay in other accommodations with conditions as similar to the booked room as possible.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous clause, the hotel will pay the guest compensation if it fails to recommend other accommodations. The compensation will be appropriated to the amount of damages. However, if the unavailability of a booked room is not due to a fault of the hotel, the hotel will not pay compensation.
Article 15.Deposited articles
- If an article that a guest deposits with the hotel is lost or damaged, the hotel will compensate for the damage unless it resulted from unavoidable reasons. However, if the deposited article is cash or other valuables and the guest failed to inform the front desk of the type and value of the article, the hotel will not be liable for any damages.
- The hotel will not be liable for any loss of or damage to an article brought by a guest and not deposited with the front desk unless the loss or damage resulted from a willful act or a fault of the hotel. Even if the hotel is to compensate, it will not pay more than 100,000 yen for damages on an article for which the type and value were not reported by the guest. The hotel will not compensate for any damages to cash or valuables not deposited with the front desk.
Article 16.Baggage and belongings
- If the arrival of baggage precedes the arrival of the guest who possesses it, the hotel takes the responsibility for keeping it provided that the hotel was informed in advance and accepted the arrival of the baggage. The baggage will be handed to the guest.
- When a guest checks out and leaves his/her baggage or belongings behind, the Hotel will hold the baggage / belongings for a certain period, and there after the baggage/belongings will be handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Lost Property Act.
- The liability of the hotel concerning the keeping of baggage or belongings of guests will be pursuant to the provisions of the first clause of the previous article when the first clause of this article applies, and to the provisions of the second clause of the previous article when the second clause of this article applies.
Article 17.Guest' liability
- If a guest intentionally or accidentally causes damage to the hotel, the guest will compensate the hotel for that damage.
Article 18.Personal information
|Total amount due||Accommodation charges||①Reservation fee (room rate (or room rate + breakfast charge))|
|Additional charges||②Charges for meals and drinks (or additional meals and drinks for non-breakfast occasions) and other additional service|
|Tax||（イ） Consumption tax
（ロ） Accommodation tax
If the applicable tax law is amended, the amount for (イ) above will be decided in accordance with the amendment.
Number of guests booked of cancellation of agreement is made
Time that notification
|Up to nine people in four rooms|
|No stay and no notification||100%|
|on the scheduled arrival day
6 p.m. or later
|on one day before arrival day
6 p.m. or later
|3days before arrival day||30%|
1. The above percentages represent the ratio of penalty to the reservation fee.
2. For the cancellation of group guests (10 or more people), both parties will discuss and decide the penalty. Ask per specific cancellation close in the contract.
3. For the cancellation involving special days or packages designated by the hotel, extra cancellation charges will be claimed.